lundi 12 septembre 2011

Glamour 60's James Bond Girls inspired make-up

Lately, I've been watching some of the old James Bond movies. Not to mention that to me, the best James Bond was and will always be Sean Connery, I decided to create a look inspired by the 60's James Bond girls. I got inspired by Ursulla Andress, Daniela Bianchi, Shirley Eaton and Diana Rigg. I didn't recreate a specific look just because I like to create my own. 


I went for a classic 60's eye make-up look including some blue in it, because blue was a massive color in the 60's. 
For the lips, I went for a classic 60's light matte coral color.
And for the skin, I kept it simple and quite bronzy. 60's were all about having a nice glow and tan.






List of products :

- Face :
-- Paris Berlin - TOP lissage smoothing and matifying primer
-- NARS - Sheer flow foundation in Mont blanc
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Studio finish concealer NC20 & NW15
-- MUFE (Make Up For Ever) - Camouflage cream n°17 (green)
-- Kryolan - Translucent powder
-- Paris Berlin - Eyebrow pencil CS1
-- Bronzer : NARS - Laguna bronzer
-- Contour : Paris Berlin - e/s (eye shadow) light taupe brown
-- Highlight : Still Glamorus - Sweet Dreams e/s

- Eyes :
-- UDPP (Urban Decay Primer Potion)
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Vex e/s
-- Paris Berlin - e/s light taupe brown
-- Bobbi Brown - Shimmer wash e/s n°16 Bone
-- Dior - dark bleu e/s (it's from a e/s duo don't remember the name)
-- NARS - Larger than life long-wear eyeliner in Rue Bonaparte
-- Urban Decay - Liquid liner in Perversion
-- M.A.C cosmetics- Half lashes
-- M.A.C cosmetics - Haute & Naughty lash

- Lips :
-- MUFE - Camouflage cream n°20 & n°13 mixed together to get a light coral color
-- Kryolan - Translucent powder

Hope you enjoyed !
See you guys later ! :)

xx
Claire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire